Thursday, November 22, 2007

To Have Such Things are but a Dream

Dear Revenge Journal~


I hear there is such a thing called Thanksgiving in another land apart from ours. Here on Auldrant, there is not much to be celebrated, save for the Score which we no longer rely on, and occasionally, the brightening birthdays that bring joy to the eyes of children.

To be thankful for something and to remember what it is we are fortunate to have... that is the meaning of this holiday that I have discovered. I myself have not much to be glad about, save for you, my dear Revenge Journal. At one point in my life, I was fortunate to have what one may call friends... but they have left me. Jade no longer recognizes my worth, and Peony only drops by to bother me. Perhaps the only one that really matters is Professor Nebilim and Nephry, Jade's charming sister.

If I had to pick something to be thankful for, my laborator would the the first thing that I'd choose. It is a solace that I seek, to be alone and sheltered where I can conduct my research. There are so many more things I have yet to discover, but if I will ever be granted the knowlege I seek is beyond my control...

~Dist the Rose

No comments:

My Personal Army!

My Personal Army!
~ (I'm the one in the chair!) These are my coworkers, who do nothing but be obstinant to me in every way possible, especially the green-haired one!~ art (c) Tales of the Abyss

My bathtub...?

My bathtub...?
~...AHH! Get out of my bathroom! GET OUT!!~ picture (c) to original artist

Once Again Deserted...

Once Again Deserted...
~Gah, this was when I sent a warning letter to Jade and his gang to meet me here in Ketterburg... but the mongrel never showed up! Some nerve...!~ art (c) original artist