Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Stack Never Diminishes...!

Dear Revenge Journal~


I swear to Lorelei that the neverending stack of paperwork isn't getting ANY closer to the ground. Perhaps it dares to defy me as its master... if that is the case, then we have yet another enemy to demolish, my dear Revenge Journal!

My hand aches with pain after scribbling for so long, but I dare not stop in fear of being booted out of my position as a God-General. I don't get it; just because I'm a mechanical genius doesn't mean everyone and their dog has to give me their paperwork to do for them! Hmph!!

~Dist the Rose

No comments:

My Personal Army!

My Personal Army!
~ (I'm the one in the chair!) These are my coworkers, who do nothing but be obstinant to me in every way possible, especially the green-haired one!~ art (c) Tales of the Abyss

My bathtub...?

My bathtub...?
~...AHH! Get out of my bathroom! GET OUT!!~ picture (c) to original artist

Once Again Deserted...

Once Again Deserted...
~Gah, this was when I sent a warning letter to Jade and his gang to meet me here in Ketterburg... but the mongrel never showed up! Some nerve...!~ art (c) original artist