Friday, November 23, 2007

Perhaps Another Chance is Worth Giving...

Dear Revenge Journal~


Sync didn't seem as stuck up as usual when I arrived at work today, although Van told me I wasn't allowed near the front. (I'm not sure why this is so... maybe they think I'm the culprit of something that happened without my knowing. Perhaps I will never know.)

Yet Sync and I worked side by side, taking account of the many different books within the Church's library, which I guartentee you is the size of a mansion all on its own. Even though I did most of the work... at least he didn't try to wring out my neck.

~Dist the Rose

No comments:

My Personal Army!

My Personal Army!
~ (I'm the one in the chair!) These are my coworkers, who do nothing but be obstinant to me in every way possible, especially the green-haired one!~ art (c) Tales of the Abyss

My bathtub...?

My bathtub...?
~...AHH! Get out of my bathroom! GET OUT!!~ picture (c) to original artist

Once Again Deserted...

Once Again Deserted...
~Gah, this was when I sent a warning letter to Jade and his gang to meet me here in Ketterburg... but the mongrel never showed up! Some nerve...!~ art (c) original artist