Friday, November 16, 2007

How DARE He!!

Dear Revenge Journal~

I simply cannot take this humiliation any longer. That conninving snake, Jade, has outwitted me one too many times, and I've about had it up to here with his shinanigans! Whether it be mocking me in my face, telling dirty lies about me behind my back, or simply smiling at me from across the county (Do not ask how he does this; I swear to Lorelei he's magical...), he does it without a single bit of remorse.

There comes a time for everything, my dear journal, when it must end and return to the place hence it came. Jade will be no different, and I swear by the seventh fonon that I will be the one to put that dupliticous weasel back in his place!

Hear me now, Revenge Journal, for you and I are partners in brainstorming a thousand wicked plans on how I could go about my brilliant goal. I will continue to fight against those who mock me, the gorgeous rose, no matter who they are or where they came from! I am Dist, and they will learn to fear me! EVERY. LAST. ONE.

~Dist the Rose

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I shall never fear you Dist.
Somehow, I don't find spinning in a chair while practicing an "evil" laugh is scary.

- Zorf

Melissa said...

Ha! I laugh at your foolishness. lol nice pics.

JadetheNecromancer said...

Hmmm... I don't know how to reply to this... I don't mock you, I meerly point out the obvious, I most certianly do not spread lies about you... They're mostly true. I'm also allowed to smile whenever I want. The smiles aren't nessisarily directed to you.
I don't see any reason why you should hate me so much. *smile* It's childish. There's no need to take revenge on me. Holding a nonexistant grudge for so long... It doesn't seem logical to me. How about you stop it?

My Personal Army!

My Personal Army!
~ (I'm the one in the chair!) These are my coworkers, who do nothing but be obstinant to me in every way possible, especially the green-haired one!~ art (c) Tales of the Abyss

My bathtub...?

My bathtub...?
~...AHH! Get out of my bathroom! GET OUT!!~ picture (c) to original artist

Once Again Deserted...

Once Again Deserted...
~Gah, this was when I sent a warning letter to Jade and his gang to meet me here in Ketterburg... but the mongrel never showed up! Some nerve...!~ art (c) original artist