Saturday, November 17, 2007

A Party of Four; Now Sprawled on the Floor

Dear Revenge Journal~


I've never been one to enjoy myself at parties, (even on the rare occasion that I'm invited in the first place...) but this one I just returned from was not all too bad. I took along Arietta to a party being hosted by Grand Maestro Mohs, and when we got there, we were joined by Jade's sister, Nephry, and Emperor Peony.

Most of the time, the four of us spent the time in one of the rooms, casually discussing random topics while Emperor Peony floated in and out of the halls, talking and greeting many of those he passed. There would be intervals of time where he would take forever to return, and my safest guess would be that he was off flirting with the women... he hasn't changed.

I actually ate more there than I usually do in a week; perhaps it was the chocolate mint ice cream cake that I discovered.

... I could have sworn I had seen Jade there, but I pray to Lorelei that I was imagining things.

~Dist the Rose

No comments:

My Personal Army!

My Personal Army!
~ (I'm the one in the chair!) These are my coworkers, who do nothing but be obstinant to me in every way possible, especially the green-haired one!~ art (c) Tales of the Abyss

My bathtub...?

My bathtub...?
~...AHH! Get out of my bathroom! GET OUT!!~ picture (c) to original artist

Once Again Deserted...

Once Again Deserted...
~Gah, this was when I sent a warning letter to Jade and his gang to meet me here in Ketterburg... but the mongrel never showed up! Some nerve...!~ art (c) original artist