Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Bitter Memory

Dear Revenge Journal~


There comes a time when bitter memories must be put to rest, but I fear that there are some that are meant to never been forgotten. I cannot say just how I figure this, but I believe it to be true.

For instance, there is a memory I tend to constantly recall of when Jade and I were young teenagers, just barely out of gradeschool. We were in a classroom and it was nearing the last few minutes of class; I was tagging along behind Jade, holding onto the back of his backpack and tugging on it gently while whining a bit. Sure, I did a lot of whining when I was younger... what? I still whine now? H-how rude! I do not whine! I assure you, I do not whine! ... And NO, my nose does NOT run! It does not! DOES NOT!!

... Ahem, anyhow. So I was holding on and making a little bit of noise when this complete stranger in the classroom walks up to me and punches me in the gut quite harshly. Ouch, there goes my kidney... Of course, the shock caused me to let go, which I think was the other person's goal, but really! I hardly knew the person, let alone spoke to them! Just where do they get the nerve to come up to me and hit me like that?! I'll never forget looking down at the bruise that formed some time later from it. I mean really, what ever happened to saying "Could you let go?" or something like that? It wasn't even Jade that was complaining (I think he was probably just used to it...)!

So here I am, still remembering that bitter memory from years ago. I don't think of it all that often, but often enough to boil that anger deep in the pit of my heart. One day... one day, just you wait... I will get my revenge.

- Dist the Rose

1 comment:

JadetheNecromancer said...

That memory may have been bitter for you; but I rather enjoyed it. I took revenge for you on that boy later that day, don't you worry.

My Personal Army!

My Personal Army!
~ (I'm the one in the chair!) These are my coworkers, who do nothing but be obstinant to me in every way possible, especially the green-haired one!~ art (c) Tales of the Abyss

My bathtub...?

My bathtub...?
~...AHH! Get out of my bathroom! GET OUT!!~ picture (c) to original artist

Once Again Deserted...

Once Again Deserted...
~Gah, this was when I sent a warning letter to Jade and his gang to meet me here in Ketterburg... but the mongrel never showed up! Some nerve...!~ art (c) original artist