Thursday, January 8, 2009

Those Happy Days, They Seem so Hard to Find

Dear Revenge Journal~

I detest sitting in a chair other than my spinning chair of fantabulousness... especially when the other chair so happens to be a barber's chair or even worse... the dentist. -sob- Fortunately, I didn't have to go to the dentist, but I did have to remove myself from my work to make a trip down to the closest hair parlour. I must remind you that my hair is so gorgeous simply because I know just the right way to make it sparkle and dazzle with radiance.

But ooooh, those crazy women and their petting hands! Why is it that they have to get their oily little toothpicks into my beautiful hair like brittle combs that snag and jerk?! Not only is it utterly demoralizing, but it's... it's... it's unheard of! How do they know what products to use? How do they know just how I want my hair done? What if they mess it up? What if it all gets cut off on accident? What if it never grows back?! What if JADE SEES?!?!

C-calm... calm... m-must be calm... that won't happen, no... no it won't.... T-think about the roses, Saphir, the beautiful roses.... yes....

- Dist the Rose

1 comment:

JadetheNecromancer said...

Hmm... I must say... If that happened to your hair it'd be rather repulsive. I wouldn't be too pleased if that were to happen. Fortunatly, I'm sure you take the proper precautions to prevent that from happening.

My Personal Army!

My Personal Army!
~ (I'm the one in the chair!) These are my coworkers, who do nothing but be obstinant to me in every way possible, especially the green-haired one!~ art (c) Tales of the Abyss

My bathtub...?

My bathtub...?
~...AHH! Get out of my bathroom! GET OUT!!~ picture (c) to original artist

Once Again Deserted...

Once Again Deserted...
~Gah, this was when I sent a warning letter to Jade and his gang to meet me here in Ketterburg... but the mongrel never showed up! Some nerve...!~ art (c) original artist