Saturday, November 15, 2008

It All Looks the SAME!!

Dear Revenge Journal-

Most of the time, I reside inside my office with my tinkering equipment and whatnot, but yesterday.... I learned the reason why I don't go walking around the church's interior.

Every corridor, every wall, every flooring looks the same! Everything is the same, no matter where you go to in that psycho building! I swear, I litterally went around in a loop at least twenty times before I gave up trying to find where Van had moved his office to! He had asked me to deliver some doccuments to him that he had to send off... but I eventually got fed up with looking and went to go send the doccuments myself. Bah! That's the last time I go outside of my room!

-Dist the Rose

No comments:

My Personal Army!

My Personal Army!
~ (I'm the one in the chair!) These are my coworkers, who do nothing but be obstinant to me in every way possible, especially the green-haired one!~ art (c) Tales of the Abyss

My bathtub...?

My bathtub...?
~...AHH! Get out of my bathroom! GET OUT!!~ picture (c) to original artist

Once Again Deserted...

Once Again Deserted...
~Gah, this was when I sent a warning letter to Jade and his gang to meet me here in Ketterburg... but the mongrel never showed up! Some nerve...!~ art (c) original artist